Version 6.03 of Saral IncomeTax software has been released on 30th April 2011. The release notes are provided here for the reference.
Click here to visit the Software Download page.
Release Note for Saral IncomeTax
- Now you can clear computation data by using clear computation button in Utility menu.
- Limit of Tax Audit and Number of Vehicle set in case of Presumptive incomes 44AD and 44AE.
- ITR 2 to ITR 7 paper returns are enabled for the A.Y 2011-12. E-return xml format are yet to be notified by the department and will be provided on its notification. New return forms SAHAJ and SUGUM will be provided shortly.
The ITR forms for the A.Y 2011-12 is notified vide Notification No. S.O.693(E), Rule 12 is amended.
Amendment in Brief:
- ITR 1-SARAL II is renamed as SAHAJ.
- New form ITR 4S (SUGUM) is introduced for Individuals/HUF having Business income only from Presumptive Business u/s. 44AD, 44AE and having any other incomes as provided in ITR1 (SAHAJ).
- New ITR forms SAHAJ and SUGUM are designed with a view to ease the difficulties faced by the department in processing the returns. The Income Tax departments assume the paper returns are done through pre-printed stationery and hand written; and who process the returns in computer generally files return online. Hence it will be difficult for the users now on to process the return form ITR1(SAHAJ) in computer as the printout’s to be taken in specified colors unless relaxation forthcoming in this regard.
- All other ITR’S 2-7 generally remains unchanged.
Following Few Minor changes incorporated in the software
- AIR information removed from all ITR’S as Department is getting these information from third parties like Banks, Credit card companies etc.
- Changes made to ITR-V acknowledgment.
- Bank account No. made compulsory irrespective of refund and the same is added to error list, if not filled and verified.
- Not required to give details like Gross amount, Chapter VIA etc in TDS entry screen. TDS entry screen, excel input screens modified accordingly.
i. New ITR1(SAHAJ)
ii. New ITR 4S (SUGUM)
iii. Common questions on new forms SAHAJ AND SUGUM
iv. FAQ on SAHAJ
v. New acknowledgment format
vi. Print Specification for SAHAJ, SUGUM etc.,
Details of Version 6.02 is available here >>